1 man, 1 plane, 1000 Animals Saved We Love You Scott!

1 man, 1 plane, 1000 Animals Saved We Love You Scott!

Today is a very special day.  Pilot Scott Messinger transported his 1000th, yes, you read that correctly, one thousand animals!

Scott and his helper!

Some people have a calling, not just a mission, and Scott’s calling is to help animals in need whenever possible.  He has flown to every state in the north, northeast, midwest, south, east, southeast and even as far as Texas.  When you live in Pennyslvania that’s a lot of air miles!

Up you go!

Because of him, 1000 animals were given the opportunity to find loving homes.  Doggie kisses are worth millions and Scott has a fortune banked in puppy kisses alone :-)

Dobie pup gave lots of kisses!

He is very modest and will be the first to tell you it is the rescue volunteers who do the hard work, he just flies the animals.  But we all know that if not for Scott, and pilots like him, the number of animals rescues could take in would certainly diminish.

Always a smile !

We love you Scott ! Thank you for your endless passion, your sense of humor, your dedication, and for making so many flights that have now saved 1000 lives.

The plane says it all :-)

Here are some “Scottisms”

Big dogs deserve to live too!

Keep finding us dogs (any size) and we’ll keep on truckin’

I’m in !

I hate an empty plane, it’s such a waste of life !

Works for me !

Its a heartwarming (and unfortunately sometimes heartbreaking)
experience flying these dogs to safety.

Very very cool!

I’m absolutely LOVING the response we are getting when we pull into an airport

Sometimes we all forget to give thanks for all our blessings…until we meet those who truly sacrifice…

Every now and then a certain rescue stays with you…This is the one for me.
Forever….

(special thanks to co-pilot Jeff, amazing coordinator Terrie, Scott’s amazing family and the many rescues and shelters who work together to save lives….)

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

150 Responses to “1 man, 1 plane, 1000 Animals Saved We Love You Scott!”

1. What a man – God Bless you sir and THANK YOU! Be safe and if you ever need help in Hudson Ohio please don’t hesitate to ask…. :0)

2. vickie williams 01. Sep, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I think you should be Times Man of the Year. What a great thing to do

3. angel thomason 01. Sep, 2011 at 4:10 pm

thank you for everything that you do for these preciouse creatures.

4. It did my heart good to read about this mans efforts for our animal friends

5. I Love you Scott…. keep on doing it…. wags and slobbery kisses…

6. Thank god for good man like you, may you be safe and continue your amazing job. Thank you so much

7. MARIA SONIA ESTRADA-SOLERO 01. Sep, 2011 at 5:31 pm

GRACIAS , MUCHAS GRACIAS , SEÑOR SCOTT. ES USTED UNA PERSONA PARA ADMIRAR .

8. Grainne OCarroll 01. Sep, 2011 at 5:55 pm

1000 lives saved because of you, Scott! Don’t be humble, you’re a true hero!

9. Debbie Boomhower 01. Sep, 2011 at 6:11 pm

You are truly an amazing person. Thank you for what you do for these animals. I think when you get to heaven you should be named a saint.

10. Karoly Molinari 01. Sep, 2011 at 6:31 pm

God Bless you Scott you sure are an ANGEL for those animals, if the world had more Scott Messinger it would be a better world, congratulations and keep doing it !!!!!!!!!!

11. You are the BEST!Thank you for giving these magnificent creatures a forever home. You are wonderful.

12. Scott renews my faith in the human spirit. Feathers may not carry him through the air, but he’s definitely got angel wings!

This is one evolved human being. Some people just don’t get “it.” Scott redefines what “it” is.

Blessings, bouquets and bountiful thanks to you Scott.

Gloria Wood

13. Christopher Lopez 01. Sep, 2011 at 6:41 pm

What a great person you are Scott Messinger, what a wonderful job and so satisfactory i bet.

14. God Bless you for caring and acting so totally on those beliefs! How fabulous a world it world if there were more of you! Thank you Scott!

15. Karon (eskie rescue) 01. Sep, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Fabulous. You have earned wings in more ways than one, Scott.

16. I think what you are doing for these little dogs go beyond words !! I’m sure you are in the dreams of the 1000 you have flown ..God Bless you :)

17. Scott, you are one amazing man. We need more like you. Will you marry me? :)

18. Linda Pawling 01. Sep, 2011 at 8:47 pm

Scott, I admire you so much. Knowing there are people like you out there warms the heart of cynic (living in the Corporate owned USA these days can do it). Thank you so much. From an animal lover.

19. God will certainly shower many blessings upon you Scott for being an angel to His animals who need a second chance and who need to be cared for.

Thanks for all that you do!

20. You are a one-in-a-million!! Be safe on each and every mission…

21. Peter Collins 02. Sep, 2011 at 4:23 am

A true hero to people and animals alike.

Peter (UK)

22. He has a heart of gold!

23. I love Pilots and Paws!!! Ed one of thier pilots flew my Booburke to me here in Florida from Rome Georgia!!! Booburke was to be pot down within the hour of me rescuing him. THANK YOU ED AND PILOTS AND PAWS ALL OF YOU ROCK!!!

24. Scott, you and PNP are so amazing. I have send several dogs with your group, none of which would have found their great FURever homes without the help of PNP.. love you all. Blake ResQPet Dog Rescue, CA

25. Diane Stasiewicz 02. Sep, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Scott, you are truly one of our unsung heros! How proud your family must be of you. You will be blessed for every animal you have saved.

26. God Bless you!!! You make so many beautiful animals have forever loving homes! Your gift of love is beyond words! Thank you for helping 1000!!!! And many more hopefully to come! SENDING HUGS from CA!

27. well done and thank you

28. Thank you, Scott. You and the other PNP pilots are amazing!

29. the animals are blessed by you and your actions…there is a special place in the heavens for you.

30. You are AMAZING Scott and there is a special place in heaven waiting for you.

31. That is astonishing! You are a pilot with angel wings! Honestly. This is very inspiring, I want to go out and do all I can do to help in my area. There has to be a calling for me. Keep up the great work! It is sooooooo worth the effort you put forth! Thank You, Kris

32. If you ever need help around Portland, Maine please let me know. You are truly these animals Guardian Angels. God Bless You, your family & Co-Pilot, Jeff.

33. Merci beaucoup de sauver autant d’animaux. Je suis très touchée de vos actions pour les sauver. Continuez votre beau travail.

34. Bless you for the wonderful work you do. Safe flying!

35. THANK YOU SCOTT!!!! What a beautiful heart you have and how lucky for 1000 homeless animals that you are so loving and giving. How amazing!!!

36. It’s people like you that renew my faith in the human race. Thank you for being selfless and so loving toward those that need you the most.

37. Scott, Your dedication to helping these animals in outstanding and truly remarkable. You will be blessed when your work is through. Thank you Dearly. Safe Flights to you and the pups you are saving.

38. People like Scott Messenger makes this planet a better world, absolutely awesome human being!

39. LOVE you Scott
    You are a STAR & a Hero

40. Your a very special to do what you do…I do Shih Tzu rescue and its dedication like yours that really helps us all out…That you from the bottom of my heart…

41. What a legend. Scott you truly are an angel of mercy giving these beautiful pets another chance in a forever home. Blessings to you and all the pilots n paws.

42. thank you :}

43. Rock on Scott!!!!!!

44. Scott I must tell you what my little Mother would say to you. “You have just gotten another star in your crown.” One for each pet you have rescued. Thank you and Godspeed…

45. Bob and LeeAnne 16. Sep, 2011 at 7:58 am

You flew our Buddy up from Louisiana, Dec 7th 2010. We’ll never forget watching him unload and meeting him out on the tarmac for the first time! You’ve earned your wings!

46. Hey Scott… You and Jeff Rock! Love what you are doing. Sally (The little woman) and I have 2 Shepherds (One is a rescue) and do what we can for the rescues in our area. We fly a 150, but if we can ever be of any help please feel free to contact us at any time. Even if you should need a place to stay on a fly through. God be with you, Jeff and the rest of your family.

47. Dolores & Vincent Fanning 20. Sep, 2011 at 2:00 am

Thank you for proving that ONE individual can make a difference….for helping us to believe in the power of ONE and in gratitude for your love and commitment to saving the special creatures who cannot ask for help themselves

48. Thank you Scott. You are a very special man to do what you do. You have made a difference in many lives for the better.
    The world needs more folks like you.Thank you so much for what you are doing.

49. GOD BLESS HIM.