CLOSED 3 gsd mix pups - need temp foster for up to 4 weeks

A place for rescues to chat about rescue work, animals, transports etc.
ria221
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

CLOSED 3 gsd mix pups - need temp foster for up to 4 weeks

Post by ria221 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I've been rescuing dogs mostly from the southern high-kill shelters for several years now. I need some help and thought I'd ask here. I saw so many emails this past week about dogs needing rescue and on several of them I wrote that I could take some dogs if they could hold them until I had an open cage up here in NY. One of the people I've been corresponding with had said she would look for a temp foster for the pups (even if she had to split them up) and seems to have now changed her mind. The shelter they are at says if the pups are still there when I'm ready to take them and have transport for them, then I can take them then. I feel committed to the pups and don't want them put down. Is there anyone out there who can TEMPORARILY foster even one of the pups for up to a few weeks. It will all depend on when some of our own dogs here get adopted. They've had their shots. They are six months old. You can contact me via my email [email protected] or PM me. I'd be willing to give you money for food for them and will give the particulars as to their location, etc. when you contact me. Thanks for reading this.