THANK YOU FOR YOUR OFFERS OF HELP!

This forum is for Corporate pilots, flight attendants and airline personnel who would like to offer assistance in transporting rescue animals.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OFFERS OF HELP!

Postby admin on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi everyone. I want to personally thank you for volunteering to use your time and your rescource to assist animals needing transport. I speak for all of us in rescue when I say we need your help and appreciate that fact that you are here and making a difference.

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Re: THANK YOU FOR YOUR OFFERS OF HELP!

Postby Milo on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:28 pm

You are doing great work.

I saw your story on Channel 36 in Charlotte. I am a private pilot, not current, I do not have a plane. I am located in Huntersville, NC near Concord Airport JQF. I can assist anyone from there or offer to fly with anyone on a FRI, Sat, or Sun. I will make a one page ad and place it at the airport JQF to try to find some more pilots with planes.
Milo

Are you close to Whiteville, NC?

Postby christinehaslet on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 pm

I just rescued a dog from the Robeson Shelter in Whiteville NC and need to get her to California, I live in San Diego. I saw your post, and I realize it's an older post, but I thought it might be worth a try. Any suggestions?
I also posted on the request section.

Thank you for your time.
Christine
christinehaslet

Return to Commercial Aviation Personnel Transport Offers