Rescue in Southeastern NC

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Rescue in Southeastern NC

Postby phylosophy101 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:20 am

Hi, I'm Phyllis and this is my introduction. I own a small campground in Duplin County, NC where our feline rescue is housed. I would like to pull (rescue) cats and dogs from SC, GA and counties in NC that destroy with gas. I also accept companion animals (cats) that have been vetted. Hopefully I will need air transport to take cats to other rescues (specific breeds, etc.) or their forever home. I checked the general aviation airport list and the nearest to me are Duplin County Airport and Albert J. Ellis in Onslow County. If a pilot is making a transport through this area and needs emergency parking and temp foster, they can stay with me. I have a small lake front camper for the pilot to stay in and the animal would have their pen. I can be a stopover foster for long legs and/or while transport is being arranged.
ALSO, my brother is in Elizabeth, NJ close to Newark International and Linden Air Park. We have a place for a pilot to stay with us there as well.
RESCUES...please contact me if you want to send cats here. My vets are Drs. Angela Butler and Owen Martin in Warsaw, NC (910) 293-3348 Please email me at: phylosophy101@yahoo.com or call (252) 568-2022 home/business or (908) 377-7740 cell [map:00000-00000]
phylosophy101

Return to Other Volunteer Offers