GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE INC.

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE INC.

Postby tahoechick on Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 am

Hi Y'all,
We are a rescue group (no kennels) that is in desperate need of foster homes in the L.A. area. We provide all medical care, medication and food for our foster pups, but we don't have a place to keep them. In turn I help with transport by ground and air to furever homes. All that we ask is that you give our pups a warm bed, love and kisses until they reach thier permanent placement families. If you are interested in becoming part of our Los Angeles network for fostering, please contact me at 916-952-0681 or tahoesnowchick@aol.com. We are a non-profit organization (501 c) and get the pups pulled from county shelters in and around Los Angeles in the nick of time before they are euthanized. We love what we do and are very appreciative of any assistance. Pilots n Paws are an amazing group of people who respond to many of my requests. I can't thank them enough for the kindness and compassion shown to our wonderful dogs. Thank you for reading this and have a great evening.
Sincerely,
Marcy
tahoechick

Return to Other Volunteer Offers