Notice to Pilots - Emergency Assistance Available

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Notice to Pilots - Emergency Assistance Available

Postby knollviewe on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:51 pm

I am completely and overwhelmingly impressed with the PilotsnPaws program and grateful to the pilots who volunteer their time and expertise to transport animals to rescue. I would like to do everything I can to assist any pilot and their passengers who may be in need during a transport.

I am located in central KY. I work mostly from home and for myself and have a flexible schedule. This means I am often available on very short notice, should an emergency arise (technical, mechanical, weather, etc.).

I have easy access to the following airports: Bluegrass, Lexington, KY (LEX), Scott County Municipal, Georgetown, KY (27K), Northern KY, Corbin, KY (KI0B), and the airports in Cincinnati, OH (CVG, ISZ and LUK). I am within 45 min of LEX, 20 min of 27K, an hour or so from KI0B and 90 minutes from Cincy.

I am able to overnight animals (dogs or cats, puppies or kittens) as well as provide ground transport for pilots needing to stay overnight, as well as a guest room for pilots if they'd prefer not to have to go to a motel, and other "support services".

Please don't hesitate to call on me if you need help during a transport. Contact me by phone at (859) 987-8087 home, (540) 239-0374 cell or e-mail to knollviewe@juno.com. If there is any urgency, please use the telephone numbers!!

Myra Soden
Appalachian Mt. Border Collie Rescue http://www.ambcr.com
A Home 4 Us Rescue
New Beginnings German Shorthair Pointer Rescue
knollviewe

Location: north central Virginia (Culpeper, Orange, Charlottesville)

Return to Other Volunteer Offers