Not Receiving Topic Reply Notices

This is a member supported area for technical support. If you are having problems with the forum, check for resolutions here. If you don't find one, post a request. Maybe someone else has figured it out already.

Not Receiving Topic Reply Notices

Postby JohnC on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm

A week ago and again the last couple days, I have not been receiving reply notices to my active forum threads. Is the board having problems or under maintenance? This is most inconvienient when I don't receive notices.

:?:

John
--John-- *VFR*
Cherokee 180 N9741J
82IS--Huntley, IL.
JohnC

Re: Not Receiving Topic Reply Notices

Postby admin on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:40 am

Hi John,

To our knowledge there have been no changes occurring with the software on the forum board. Are you using your comcast email address for your primary PNP address? If so, we have had issues with comcast in the past blocking automatic email notices. I understand that you have been receiving them until lately, but I would double check and make sure that pilotsnpaws@gmail.com is added to your safe list. If it is, and this problem continues, please let us know and I will ask our technical people to look into this further. Thanks for volunteering, we want to make sure you get your messages!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Postby JohnC on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 am

Debi,

It has always worked before and I have changed nothing on my end. Some come thru but hours late and sometimes next day. They are not ending up in a spam folder, I checked that. Will grill comcast tomorrow when I call them. We shall see.
I tend to bookmark my active threads and check them often, so not a big deal, but miss one during planning coordination just complicates things for me. Will let you know.

John
--John-- *VFR*
Cherokee 180 N9741J
82IS--Huntley, IL.
JohnC

Postby admin on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 pm

JohnC wrote:Debi,
It has always worked before and I have changed nothing on my end. Some come thru but hours late and sometimes next day. They are not ending up in a spam folder, I checked that. Will grill comcast tomorrow when I call them. We shall see.
I tend to bookmark my active threads and check them often, so not a big deal, but miss one during planning coordination just complicates things for me. Will let you know.
John

John, I have asked our tech advisors on this end to look into it. If others are having problems receiving, please do let us know. So far John is the only one who has brought this to our attention. It would be good input to have if others are experiencing the same problem.

Thanks!
Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support