Pilot Unable to Sign on to Reply to Email from this Forum

Need tech support using the forum? Check for answers here or post a question.
2speckledblue

Pilot Unable to Sign on to Reply to Email from this Forum

Post by 2speckledblue » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm posting this for Bob Hite, [email protected], who flies out of Cartersville GA. He received an email but has been unable to get on the forum to see it.

Here's what he sent me.

I got an EMail today wanting me to contact Pilots n Paws for possible trip for two dogs. However I am unable to contact them-they will not accept my name or password. Do you have any contact with them and could you relay my problem and ask that they contact me. Is v ery frustrating. Its like someone not taking your call. Would appreciate any help or advice.

Can you straighten this out for him? He flew two dogs for me this past weekend. He is a wonderful pilot and doesn't want to miss an opportunity to help rescue.
Josie

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Pilot Unable to Sign on to Reply to Email from this Forum

Post by admin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi and thank you for sending this on for Bob. The forum board log in must be exactly as you registered and that includes capital letter, spaces, commas, etc. I have Bob all squared away now, he is able to log in and retrieve messages and answer the requests for help.

Appreciate your letting us know! Remember, you can always email from the website homepage under the contact us link and we will get back with you promptly!

Debi