need help with multi leg transport!

The purpose of this forum is NOT to post or coordinate transports but to mentor those who would like to learn how to utilize the "Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport" features. Volunteer mentors will do their best to answer your questions and share their knowledge and experience.

need help with multi leg transport!

Postby sgrafpjy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm

I have 2 volunteers to fly this rescue pup from St. Louis to our nearest airport but desperately need to coordinate with someone willing to pick her up at the Angelina Co. airport in TX and the legs between there and St. Louis!! Can anyone help me with this? I've reposted but so far nothing......
sgrafpjy

Re: need help with multi leg transport!

Postby deeogee1 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 am

Have you looked at the map of pilots obtained by clicking on More Mapping Options at the top of your request? Try emailing pilots listed along the route. I also (when I am posting a request) browse through the ride board to see if someone else has a post in the same area as I need~~it can help find pilots too.
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Return to Rescues, Do You Have a Question about How to Request a Transport? Ask it Here!