Dogs on Death Row

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
Dogsondeathrow

Dogs on Death Row

Post by Dogsondeathrow » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 pm

I take video of dogs at kill shelters with 72 hours or less to live. The videos are going all over the country. I would love to be able to use your service to transport a dog should someone want to adopt a dog from san antonio

Please visit. Www.YouTube.com/user/tv88keysnestle

Ksat news is working with me to run a weekly clip on my videos

I'd love to work with you all to improve the outcome for the dogs I video.

Sincerely,

Tracy Voss

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Dogs on Death Row

Post by admin » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:12 am

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for providing this service to spread the word about shelter dogs and the need for homes. You, and others, are certainly welcome to post any requests for transport that are already established on our Ride Board, Animals Needing Transport.

The way Pilots N Paws works is we have created a place where pilots and rescue volunteers can connect. When a rescue has a place for an animal go, then they come here asking for assistance. The flights are not routinely scheduled so you never really know until you post a request who might be available to help you. All our generous pilots are volunteers and fly when schedules and finances allow. Weather is a critical factor in determing when they can fly as is distance.

Please do share our group with others so they will be aware that this is a possiblity for them. There are guidelines to follow regarding quaritine times and vaccinations which you can read about under the guidelines section. I do hope we can help you save many more animals and transport them to safety. Feel free to post any established requests for transport to our board and hopefully a pilot will be available to work with you or whoever is making the request. Keep in mind that requests do not normally fulfill overnight so best to have a foster plan in place.

I understand how difficult it is for you to film these shelter pups and thank you for doing all you can to find them new loving homes.

Debi