Recreational Aviation Foundation (RAF)

Important bulletins and special events are listed here.
cainjm40
Zip Code: 59639
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: S69
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Recreational Aviation Foundation (RAF)

Post by cainjm40 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 pm

I am a Pilot N Paws Montana pilot, but also a Founder and Director of the Recreational Aviation Foundation (RAF), a 501(c)(3) public charity for preserving, maintaining, and creating recreational and backcountry airstrips. I recently sent out the email copied below to my contacts list, but think that I could get some more votes here. Please read the email below and vote for the RAF and then get your friends to vote also.

Thanks for your support.

Jerry

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have sent an email to my entire contact list, so please don’t expect this to happen again. I apologize if you get multiple emails or if you are annoyed by this.

As some you may know I am very involved with The Recreational Aviation Foundation. The RAF is one of 20 finalists for the Lightspeed Aviation Foundation People’s Choice award. Winning this would mean $10,000 for the foundation. This money would be a tremendous boost for us to help preserve, maintain and build new airstrips all across America.

If you have already voted, thank you, but don’t stop there. Please pass this onto your friends and family. Voting only takes 2 minutes. One vote per email address, so if you have more than one email address, vote them all!

Just visit our website at http://www.theraf.org .
Click on the vote box.
Vote for the Recreational Aviation Foundation.
Fill in your name, email address, city and state and you are done! They will not spam you or send you junk emails.

Please help us today. Voting ends on Sept. 16, 2011 so there isn’t much time left.

Thanks much.

Jerry

Jerome M. Cain [email protected]
Director / Treasurer
Recreational Aviation Foundation http://www.theraf.org
Keeping the legacy of recreational aviation strong by preserving, maintaining and creating public use recreational and backcountry airstrips nationwide.
JOIN TEAM RAF!
Jerome Cain - PNP ID cainjm40 - [email protected] - 406-461-5631 (cell) (text)
Northwest Volunteer Trip Coordinator & Pilot
1999 Aviat Husky A-1A N817JC Red/White
Daytime VFR only
Lincoln Airport (S69) Lincoln MT 59639