High-kill shelter in SC looking for new rescue partners!

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
PAWSRescueCoordRL

High-kill shelter in SC looking for new rescue partners!

Post by PAWSRescueCoordRL » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Anderson County P.A.W.S. is a county intake facility located in the Upstate of South Carolina. We intake 12,000-15,000 animals a year (cats & dogs), and our average live release rate is 32-37%. We are looking to up that number as much as we can and save as many lives as possible. We are looking for new rescue partners to help Southern animals find their furever homes, wherever that may be!

I am Randi Leigh Knox, and I am the Rescue Coordinator. I am hoping to get as many rescues set up to pull animals from us as possible to help network and pull animals to save lives. I understand rescues are bombarded everyday with pleas from shelters and individuals wanting and needing help with animals they have in their care. I am open-minded and willing to work with any rescue, as long as they complete the rescue application, send in all required paperwork and are approved after a thorough screening.

My direct e-mail is [email protected] and the shelter phone number is (864)260-4151 M-F: 12noon-6pm & Sat:12noon-4pm

Hopefully we can work together to save these "Southern Sweeties"! :D

Randi Leigh Knox
Rescue Coordinator