Colorado pilot friends~ ASSISTANCE

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Colorado pilot friends~ ASSISTANCE

Post by Liza007 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you daily..

As a community, the generous spirits of the Pilots here has always touched me deeply. You Pilots have given so much to rescue perhaps rescues can now return the kindness.

If there is any Pilot out there that needs assistance with their critters (livestock as well) please do not hesitate to ask for it! Rescues are out there for temporary housing, as are the local shelters in your area (I know that Longmont is loaning crates and boarding although there is an evacuation warning for the town, they are up and running)

As a Rescue community, I would like to believe that we take care of our own..

Take care and be safe
Liz Bondarek
Transport Coordinator
(overtired volunteer)

McGee

Re: Colorado pilot friends~ ASSISTANCE

Post by McGee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:42 am

Dear Pilots,

The same goes for me here on the Western Slope Durango to Monticello, or Moab Ut. If foster care, interim care or any other help is needed, including medical, my kennel here in Cahone (near Dove Creek) is available. This is a show dog and boarding facility. We also host free spay and neuter clinics monthly. I have a veterinary background. Your work and the needs of your own pets is not unnoticed and very much appreciated.

Sncerely,

Leslie Mamer Taylor
Heirlair Collies
Cahone, CO or heirlair dot yahoo dot com

Tari

Post by Tari » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 pm

I am in Colorado Springs and can foster if necessary. :D Nannette

McGee

Post by McGee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks. I will make sure that the rescue groups here in the Four Corners know you are around for us. :D

Best, Leslie