Bulldog needs transport to safety-OK to SC

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
Kelleybishop

Bulldog needs transport to safety-OK to SC

Post by Kelleybishop » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:10 am

We are desperately trying to get a bulldog to South Carolina. A wonderful pilot has offered to help but has had to cancel due to weather. Can anyone fly him this weekend? Flying is better for him bc he has orthopedic issues in his legs but he is a giant lovebug. He needs to be transported by himself if possible. Feel free to call or text me at 832-580-7030

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Bulldog needs transport to safety-OK to SC

Post by admin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Kelleybishop wrote:We are desperately trying to get a bulldog to South Carolina. A wonderful pilot has offered to help but has had to cancel due to weather. Can anyone fly him this weekend? Flying is better for him bc he has orthopedic issues in his legs but he is a giant lovebug. He needs to be transported by himself if possible. Feel free to call or text me at 832-580-7030
Kelley, you likely need to re-post this on the transport request forum or go in and edit the subject line you have currently on the request that is on the board? I assume you have a request posted to the transport board already?

To edit any post you have made:
1. log in to the forum and open your original post
2. Click on edit, upper right of the post
3. Make changes
4. Scroll down and click submit

This will generate a notice out to anyone who is currently following your request. Good luck and thank you for helping this bulldog.