LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

READ THESE ANNOUNCEMENTS BEFORE USING RIDE BOARD

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby jamiesota on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 am

HI all, my name is Jamie, I am a adopter, my pretty boy is comming to the states from Indonesia, to LAX on the 13 still waiting on his flight details.a volunteer will meet him at the airport from Lets adopt Global.
He is paralyzed from mid spine back, and has a wheelchair. Seeing if anybody if flying between LAX and Fargo ND

Thanks,
Jamie


Just wanted to let everybody know our baby boy Jati is home safe and sound and doing great
Last edited by jamiesota on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamiesota
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:47 am
Last Visit: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby deploss on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 pm

I am in desperate need of a transport from Richmond City, VA 23227 to Hartford, CT 06114. There is a special needs (special needs because she is a Sphynx, a hairless cat that can NOT be in the cold) and a tiger tabby that were rescued from a kill shelter.

If you can help me, please contact me at 860-794-1157 deploss@comcast.net

Thank you for ANY help you can give me!
deploss
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 pm
Last Visit: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby admin on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm

deploss wrote:I am in desperate need of a transport from Richmond City, VA 23227 to Hartford, CT 06114. There is a special needs (special needs because she is a Sphynx, a hairless cat that can NOT be in the cold) and a tiger tabby that were rescued from a kill shelter.
If you can help me, please contact me at 860-794-1157 deploss@comcast.net
Thank you for ANY help you can give me!


Hi There, you have posted your request under the wrong topic. You are on the correct forum, you just need to start a NEW TOPIC, not reply to this one.

1. Log in to the forum board
2. Open the Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport
3. Click on NEW TOPIC, upper left of page
4. Complete all information including sending and receiving zip codes
5. Scroll down and click submit. Check for replies daily.

Admin
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:21 pm
Last Visit: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby Em2008 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:00 am

I am looking for a pilot to transport a healthy 4 month old puppy from Somerset, Kentucky 42503 to Worcester, Massachusetts 01602. It is rather urgent, because if I cannot find transport, then the rescue group will not pull her from the shelter and she will be put to sleep anywhere from tomorrow to Monday. This poor girl's clock is ticking! If anyone can help, I'd be beyond grateful.
Thank you very much,
Emily
emily.knowles@maine.edu
978-355-2050
Em2008
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 am
Last Visit: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby Steve Foley on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 am

Em2008 wrote:I am looking for a pilot to transport a healthy 4 month old puppy from Somerset, Kentucky 42503 to Worcester, Massachusetts 01602. It is rather urgent, because if I cannot find transport, then the rescue group will not pull her from the shelter and she will be put to sleep anywhere from tomorrow to Monday. This poor girl's clock is ticking! If anyone can help, I'd be beyond grateful.
Thank you very much,
Emily
emily.knowles@maine.edu
978-355-2050


Post this on the rides board as a new topic. That will automatically notify pilots along the way of the need.
The best way to contact me is via email:

steve dot foley at gmail dot com
Steve Foley
Webmaster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:39 pm
Location: Central Massachusetts
Last Visit: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby jegsmithDRC on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm

HI Steve, Can you tell me what 3rd party application you used to created this list on google maps..We could really use this technology for our rescue volunteers!

Thanks,

Jeannine Smith
Doodle Rescue Collective, Inc
317.224.9332
jegsmith2@gmail.com
jegsmithDRC
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Location: Woodland park, NJ
Last Visit: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 am

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby Steve Foley on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm

jegsmithDRC wrote:HI Steve, Can you tell me what 3rd party application you used to created this list on google maps..We could really use this technology for our rescue volunteers!


It's not a 3rd party application. It's custom code that I wrote. It's written in PHP and accesses a MYSQL database. If you your volunteers are listed in a MYSQL database and you've got a PHP developer , I'm sure he or she could get it working with your website.
The best way to contact me is via email:

steve dot foley at gmail dot com
Steve Foley
Webmaster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:39 pm
Location: Central Massachusetts
Last Visit: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby jegsmithDRC on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Steve! I'm a web developer but not the best! Any chance you would be willing to share some code? :)
jegsmithDRC
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Location: Woodland park, NJ
Last Visit: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 am

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby Steve Foley on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:24 pm

jegsmithDRC wrote:Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Steve! I'm a web developer but not the best! Any chance you would be willing to share some code? :)


Coming soon to an inbox near you!!!!
The best way to contact me is via email:

steve dot foley at gmail dot com
Steve Foley
Webmaster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:39 pm
Location: Central Massachusetts
Last Visit: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: LINK TO FIND PILOTS! Just put in City, State, Zip!!

Postby jegsmithDRC on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Can't wait! Thank you so much!!
jegsmithDRC
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Location: Woodland park, NJ
Last Visit: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 am

PreviousNext

Return to Ride Board Announcements

Who is online

Registered users: Beech52, cainjm40, Google [Bot], marygauldin, Promises