Bulldog needs tranport from LAX to Pittsburg or Indiapolis

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
seggilbert

Bulldog needs tranport from LAX to Pittsburg or Indiapolis

Post by seggilbert » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Aprox 60lbs, 3 to 4 years
Health Condition: Is being treated for maggot infestation will complete treatment prior to flight
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: Will be fully vaccinanted prior to flight
Health Certificate: will have health certificate as it will be coming to LAX from Thialand
Spay/Neutered: Not sure at this time
Special needs: Dog is Brachycephalic also known as snub nose cannot over heat.
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Soi Dog Foundation to LAX
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:Susan E. Gilbert will need dog transported from LAX after arriving via SOI DOg to Pittsburgh International
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3: No but SOI DOG the rescue shelter is
Additional Info/situation: SOI DOG in a nonprofit dog rescue in Thialand. Someone dumped and English Bully at the airport who got attacked and infested with maggots. He needs to get to the states and their only flight for him goes to LAX. I have rescued dogs for 26 years and the last 5 dedicated to the bullies with out assistance or funding. SOI Dog and I are hoping to find someone who can get Church Hill from LAX to PGH International or another city close to Piitsburgh and or Indianapolis, Ind. I understand private pilots may only fly several hundred miles. Even if I could have several coorindate to get him to the pittburgh or even the Midwest to Indianapolis where I can go pick him up. Once knowing if this is possible, we can figure logistics as to when Church Hill can arrive and try coordinate with any volunteers' schedules. It is possible to plan ahead as there may be a flight volunteer coming from the Phuket area willing to bring Church Hill as "assisted Baggage" in two months, to LAX, which will defray flight costs from Thialand However, would like to get him to USA sooner as he needs to get to a home with A/C with good medical care. The cost is $1500 to fly him to LAX unaccompanied. Trying to raise the money for that now, unless any international pilots see this post and can help with that.
If a fligth is possible from LAX to Pittsburgh or city within drivng distance of Pittsburgh please contact me and I will try to coordinated dates etc.. with SOI Dog volunteers. This guy really needs to get to the states to a home. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. Thank You, Sue (724) 263-8963

seggilbert

Re: Bulldog needs tranport from LAX to Pittsburg or Indiapol

Post by seggilbert » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:32 am

This Bulldog no longer needs transport. It has srrived at its forever home, Could not figure out how to delete post. Thank you, Sue