Mfisher, any chance of you doing the flight on Sunday instead of Saturday?
RRamin, currently Sunday is the day planned for your leg of the flight. Cooper would arrive in AR, as it sits now, on Saturday morning. I would attempt to have someone pick him up from MFisher in AR on Saturday, unless MFisher can do Sunday, and that person would keep him overnight. That person would then bring Cooper back to the AR airport on Sunday, to meet you, and you would then fly to meet Mike in MO. It appears that Mike is to depart Spirit at approx 4 pm on Sunday.
Additionally, I was just wondering if you do these flights often. If the flight needed to be delayed for the dog to be neutered, are you able to do the trip in a week or so. It appears that the State of TX will fine the rescuer $700.00 if the dog is not neutered within 30 days, and so the rescuers are reluctant to let him go for the fear that we will not neuter him here. They of course do not know me from Adam, and that is why they are reluctant. I am just wondering if a change in dates would be possible, if not, the rescuers are willing to let him go if I promise to do the neutering here.
I do not want to lose out on the opportunity to get him here, so if it is honestly not a possibility, then please let me know. THANKS again for your offer to help!