Ayden desperately needs transport assitance.

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
FDR, Inc.

Re: Ayden desperately needs transport assitance.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Please let me know, as I'm going to alert my foster that we may have an issue, but I'm crossing my paws here, that we can make this happen.

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346
Fureverhomes Doberman Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]

MCraven210

Post by MCraven210 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Jeff, sorry to hear about that. I will be on hold until I hear further. I have called Peter the foster here in Denver and let him know we are on hold also.

Mike

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Mike,

Thank you for notifying Peter, I will call Su and let her know that everything is hold right now, not to take Ayden to the airport at 7 am until I inform her it's a go.

Suzi

wjeffc9

Post by wjeffc9 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:18 pm

I'm so sorry everyone. my wife and I are both sick. I've posted on the forum for other pilots in phoenix. I'm willing to pay their fuel to do the flight.

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

I had to contact my current foster in AZ and notify her that as of now everything was on hold, but it didn't appear to be likely this was happening tomorrow. So, with that being the outlook here, what is the probability on a weekday option, or do we need to go ahead to the next Saturday and with that, is everyone still available?

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346
[email protected]

wjeffc9

Post by wjeffc9 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:49 pm

I've emailed everyone I know here so I'm still hopeful. My plane should be ready Monday or Tuesday but to be safe id say Friday or Saturday or Sunday for me is doable.

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:07 pm

If something does come up and this is on, I'm honestly going to need a phone call to know to call my foster in AZ as it is 11:07 PM here now. We have a health certificate for Ayden, but they're only good for 10 days, and his will expire tomorrow, as long as everyone is okay with having one but an expired one, otherwise I had to pay to get another veterinarian appointment this coming week and for another certificate.

Suzi

vectorair
Zip Code: 80516
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KEIK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by vectorair » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:31 pm

My husband is flying from Phoenix to Denver on Monday morning. Let me know if you still need a ride. (He's taking off from Stellar Airpark and going to Erie Municipal)

Rachelle
303-870-5662
"If we could live happy, healthy lives without harming others...why wouldn't we?" http://www.earthlings.com
The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different-Hippocrates

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello all! I have spoken to Rachelle and I am waiting for a couple returned calls here, but if I can possibly work this out between my fosters to get Ayden on this Monday flight, we're going to go with it. I appreciate everyone's hard work, and I certainly understand things beyond our control happen, but we really need to get this young Dobe to his next destination as soon as possible. I will confirm here in the forum if Monday works out, so everyone will know whether we still need to work on this coming Saturday or not. Thanks everyone!!

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346
[email protected]

MCraven210

Post by MCraven210 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Suzi, I hope the Monday trip works out for Ayden. I sorry we couldn't get it worked out sooner for him. If the Monday trip doesn't work out I still can do next Saturday.

Take Care,
Mike Craven