Apple Valley, CA (KAPV)

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Apple Valley, CA (KAPV)

Postby usmcaviator on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:24 am

New pilot (to PNP) based out of Apple Valley, CA. Found out about PNP at the AOPA Summit in Palm Springs. I am still reading through the message boards on what is available and past experiences to better prepare myself for any future assistance I can provide. Currently in my household we have one rescue dog and would have as many as I can (military housing rules). She is not my first and rescue dogs hold a special place in my heart as it is obvious how grateful they are at having a second chance in life (or as my current, a 3rd chance at life!).

Based off of availability outside of my military duties, and financial situations I hope to see many smiling faces (both animals and human) as I volunteer! Thank you to all who have made this a success thus far.

Shawn Cash
N7654P
'62 Piper Comanche 180
usmcaviator

Re: Apple Valley, CA (KAPV)

Postby admin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 am

usmcaviator wrote:New pilot (to PNP) based out of Apple Valley, CA. Found out about PNP at the AOPA Summit in Palm Springs. I am still reading through the message boards on what is available and past experiences to better prepare myself for any future assistance I can provide. Currently in my household we have one rescue dog and would have as many as I can (military housing rules). She is not my first and rescue dogs hold a special place in my heart as it is obvious how grateful they are at having a second chance in life (or as my current, a 3rd chance at life!).
Based off of availability outside of my military duties, and financial situations I hope to see many smiling faces (both animals and human) as I volunteer! Thank you to all who have made this a success thus far.
Shawn Cash
N7654P
'62 Piper Comanche 180

Welcome Shawn and thank you for your service to our country and for volunteering with Pilots N Paws. Great that you have rescue dogs and we look forward to hearing about your flights. If you are in need of crates and supplies for your transports, please send an email to pilotsnpaws@gmail.com with the dimensions in the area of your plane that you plan to secure your crates. Thanks again for joining us!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services