Retired AA Pilot Available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Retired AA Pilot Available

Postby leebird on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:47 am

I am a retired American Airlines Pilot type rated ( Captain) in B727, B757, B767, A300, DHC-7 (flew for a regional airline). Not that any of those type ratings will help, but I came to the airline from civilian ranks having flown almost every Cessna, Piper, single and multi-engine there is. Currently, I am in the Nashville, TN area. I work with all the rescue groups in the tri-county area. What I do not have is an aircraft.

I currently have a rescue Great Pyrenees that needs to get to Denver, CO and the Ortho Pets facility to be fitted with braces. Any ride or aircraft would be greatly appreciated.

Lee Sanft
615-590-7734
lsonwas@gmail.com
leebird

Re: Retired AA Pilot Available

Postby deeogee1 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi Lee,
Welcome to Pilots n Paws! I see you are requesting transport help, so you need to post this on the Ride Board.
On the Board Index Page, where you found this forum, you will also see a forum titled:

Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport. Click on that forum an open it.
2. On upper left of page you will see NEW TOPIC, click on that because your request is new.
3. Have sending and receiving zip codes on hand along with all the pertinent information about the animals and contacts
4. Fill in the subject line, zip codes, answer ALL the pre-launched questions in the form
5. Scroll down and click on Submit, your request is now posted.

Good luck,
Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services