Clicked on "save" instead of "submit"

Need tech support using the forum? Check for answers here or post a question.
Lylecharles

Clicked on "save" instead of "submit"

Post by Lylecharles » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Debi,
Today, I tried to register and join the group. I followed all directions except for one and that is why I am writing this. After completing the subject line with state and airport code, I filled in type of plane, hours, pilot certification, etc, etc, in the "message area as you directed. But then, i clikded on "save" instead of "submit", thinking i would have a copy if the info that was submitted. It didn't work that way. The page immediately went away and I can't seem to get back to it. Don't know if it was ever submitted or just went out to "email heaven". Can you help?
Lyle Charles

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Clicked on "save" instead of "submit"

Post by admin » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Lylecharles wrote:Debi,
Today, I tried to register and join the group. I followed all directions except for one and that is why I am writing this. After completing the subject line with state and airport code, I filled in type of plane, hours, pilot certification, etc, etc, in the "message area as you directed. But then, i clikded on "save" instead of "submit", thinking i would have a copy if the info that was submitted. It didn't work that way. The page immediately went away and I can't seem to get back to it. Don't know if it was ever submitted or just went out to "email heaven". Can you help?
Lyle Charles
Hey Charles.....hopefully it's not lost forever! Here is what you do to find your saved drafts. Log in to the forum board and then on the upper left hand page you will see User Control Panel. Click on that.

This takes you to your personal user control. On the overview page, you will see "Manage Drafts". Your message should be there. Just open it, scroll down, and click submit. Make sure you are submitting your message and listing as a NEW TOPIC under the Pilots Volunteering Services board, not this topic we are chatting on. If you need more help, happy to help you just email me at [email protected]

thanks!
Debi