THANX PNP!!

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
maddoxbonnie

THANX PNP!!

Post by maddoxbonnie » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:58 pm

We, Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue & Minnesota Boxer Rescue, would like to send a "shout out" & big THANX to PNP pilots for helping save 2 more boxers. PNP NC Pilot Jim Pykes & PNP WV/KY Pilot John Lee, who found Pilot Ron Henderson, helped w/ AIR transport for 2 NC boxers. MNBR-adopter Pilot Pete Howell finished out the transport of these 2 precious boxers who are now safe in their safe MN foster homes heading towards the recovery & healing process.
THANX for making our 1st experience w/ AIR-transporting an AWESOME & SUCCESSFUL one! KUDOs to ALL for your time & dedication...& especially for sharing in the same exact mission that we/rescues do!!
redoNCtoWV Jim c.JPG
1st leg- NC to WV PNP pilot Jim Pykes
redoNCtoWV Jim c.JPG (42.41 KiB) Viewed 609 times
redoWVtoOH Ron2 - Copy.jpg
2nd leg- WV to OH pilot Ron Henderson (referred by PNP pilot John Lee)
redoWVtoOH Ron2 - Copy.jpg (49.6 KiB) Viewed 611 times
redoOHtoMN Pete4.jpg
3rd/final leg- OH to MN pilot Pete Howell (MNBR-adopter)
redoOHtoMN Pete4.jpg (43.73 KiB) Viewed 613 times

9erPH

Re: THANX PNP!!

Post by 9erPH » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 am

What a great experience! I had a great time and got to meet some wonderful people. Best use yet for the garage built contraption...

Here are some more shots from my portion of the trip:

Sleeper seats at 6500ft.....

4theloveofboxers

Re: THANX PNP!!

Post by 4theloveofboxers » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:14 am

I want to personally thank PNP Jim, PNP John, PNP Ron and PNP Pete for helping us get these 2 gorgeous babes to MN! Bella is now adoption pending, after we get some more weight on her. She is very healthy considering, and heartworm negative. She will join her new family in about a month or so. Maverick just finished his heartworm treatment, needs to put in a bit more weight and is searching for his forever home. You are all angels for helping save these 2 babies!!!

Thanks just doesn't seem enough.

May
Adoption Coordinator
MN Boxer Rescue