New pix of a HEALTHY boxer THX to PNP Pilots!

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
maddoxbonnie

New pix of a HEALTHY boxer THX to PNP Pilots!

Post by maddoxbonnie » Wed May 20, 2009 9:34 am

:D :D :D
Look at Miss Bella ("Fawn"- NC Gaston County 33lb female that was AIR transported to MN) now!! Makes me cry HAPPY tears!! Bet she weighs more than 33lbs now---& she's already found an adopter (after she gets spayed)!
THX PNP for literally saving this gal & flying her to find her FUREVER home!! and again THX to MNBR!! and to the foster-er who's feeding her food & love so well!

Sallie G.
Attachments
beforeNCMN.jpg
BEFORE airplane rides
beforeNCMN.jpg (23.52 KiB) Viewed 452 times
beforeNCMNinairpln.jpg
DURING airplane rides
beforeNCMNinairpln.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 452 times
afterNCMN.jpg
AFTER airplane rides
afterNCMN.jpg (141.66 KiB) Viewed 452 times

4theloveofboxers

Re: New pix of a HEALTHY boxer THX to PNP Pilots!

Post by 4theloveofboxers » Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 am

A little update from MNBR about Bella and Maverick:

Bella has put on a lot of good weight, when coming into MNBR she weighed 33.6 pounds, and now weighs 46 pounds! She was heartworm negative, and just needed to put some weight on and get spayed. She has a potential forever home, and will be visiting the home this weekend!
She continues to be as sweet as she was on the day I met her in Dayton, and has wormed her way into the hearts of many. Here are a few more pictures of Bella.

Maverick has put on a good 9 pounds, and just finished up his heartworm treatment. He is still looking for his furever home, but is learning that it's okay to share the house with another fursibling. He looks amazing!

Thanks so much to the PNP program for saving both Maverick and Bella's lives! I truly believe Bella would have passed away during transport if she hadn't landed in the warm and loving hands of the PNP pilots!