Thank you to pilots Ed Golley and Chris Roberts!

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
LoriSpaulding
Zip Code: 33624
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Thank you to pilots Ed Golley and Chris Roberts!

Post by LoriSpaulding » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 am

I didn't realize this board was in here, but wanted to post a really big thank you to Ed Golley and Chris Roberts. They have actually been flying for us almost every two weeks, and sometimes every week, up to northern FL and GA to grab dogs out of that area that need help. We have helped over 300+ dogs this year. That is twice the amount of dogs we helped last year already and it's because of pilots like Ed, Chris and Jeff Spencer, that we have been able to rescue in the numbers we have.
They have dedicated themselves to helping so many of us so often, it's amazing. Each time a flight comes in and we unload all the dogs/pups, I feel so stupid just saying
'Thanks again!' I do wish there was a way to honor them more for all that they've done.
We have just in the last month, rescued at least 50 dogs or more because Ed and Dr. Roberts have responded to our pleas the day before or just a few days before to load up there planes with as many as we can possibly fit (and they've gotten very creative on space!:).

So again, thank you to all of you for all that you have done to help us and of course help the dogs.

Florida All Retriever Rescue (FARR)