DONE - 3 Sad Stories turn into 12 positive Stories

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
747pilot
Zip Code: 38139
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: M04
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

DONE - 3 Sad Stories turn into 12 positive Stories

Post by 747pilot » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:37 am

Memphis, TN
June 27, 2013

Dog lover Bobbie Sanders and friend just happened to be watching while an SUV stopped and shoved a Dog out and when the Dog tried to get back in they kicked it out and took off. Bobbi rescued the Dog which obviously had recently given birth because she was full of milk. Bobbi could not keep the dog for long but wanted to help so she went on Facebook to find help. Bobbi had named her, Hope. Dog Rescuer Carrie bowman of Jackson, TN answered her plea for help. Carrie found another situation in Sikeston, MO that needed help immediately. The request for help was from, Julie Adams of Rescuing Missouri's Unwanted Dogs I will quote her story below.

"I had to go to Wal-Mart last night and I took a short cut to avoid some traffic through a mall parking lot. I saw a little Tan Dog run down the lot and then cut in toward the back of the store. I parked my Van to follow the Dog. It went down into a ditch and just watched me. I then heard a bark and turned around and saw another Dog near a Dumpster. As I got closer, I saw a pile of Babies ,there ,in a box next to her. I slowly approached her and she let me pet her. The Dog and Puppies were all panting. They were so young their eyes were not open. Mind you, the temperature was above 90 degrees! Once, the little Tan Dog saw that I was friendly, he also approached me. Needless to say, I loaded all of them up into my Van and drove home. There were nine Puppies crammed into that box!! Perhaps, the little Tan Dog may have been following the car that dumped them, got scared, ran back to where he was dumped out. Everyone is now safe with me and seem to be healthy. I don't think they had been there for long because the Puppies would have quickly died due to the heat. Honestly, I never go that way home but it was a good thing that I took the short cut ,yesterday. I have named the Tan Dog Hero since he helped me save 10 lives.
You are probably asking, how did abandoned Hope and these abandoned Puppies get together and where are they now. Well, that is another story of Gods miracles. I don't know the logistics of it all, but I do know God arranged for Hope to fly to MO where she is now with the Puppies. Bobbi and friend just happened to see Hope being dumped, Carrie just happened to be on Facebook and Jim just happened to be home ,getting ready to go to the airport and check on his plane. "
Isn't this amazing!!!
Julie Adams
Sikeston, MO

I don't think I need to add anything to this rescue. Except, a HUGE THANK YOU goes to Bobbi, Carrie and Julie. Hope and her new family appear to working out!! I'm just glad I was home and ready to help.
Jim Carney
Pilot - PNP - TN
Last edited by 747pilot on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

747pilot
Zip Code: 38139
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: M04
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: DONE - 3 Sad Stories turn into 12 positive Stories

Post by 747pilot » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Pictures of Hope and new family. Includes her new Human Friends!!! :D
Jim Carney
Pilot - PNP - TN
Attachments
Hope New Pups 1.jpg
Hope and her NEW Family!!
DSC_0057.JPG
Julie with Hope at the Sikeston Airport,MO.
DSC_0032.JPG
Hope in-flight over the MS.River on the way to Sikeston.
DSC_0024.JPG
Bobbie, Daughter Kaylee with Hope. I drove Hope from Memphis to the Covington, TN Airport.