Sophie, aka Miss Whippet, and Yukon

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
richclover

Sophie, aka Miss Whippet, and Yukon

Post by richclover » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:04 am

I flew a solo rescue on Friday... New for me, Jill had to work, but this was urgent. Thanks Cathy, for driving I-15 during the AM rush to bring these 2 pups to Ogden from S. Salt Lake. Not easy for you, but it made my morning easier!

Thanks Lynn for fostering Yukon, he's a good dog and deserves a good home.

Thanks Peter for meeting me in Sun Valley and flying Sophie to Claire in Oregon. Claire, I know you'll take good care of her, she traveled well and is a sweetheart!

Here's some pictures :)
Attachments
RichYukonSophie.jpg
Rich, Yukon and Sophie at Ogden, UT
RichYukonSophie.jpg (96.41 KiB) Viewed 710 times
Lynn, Peter.JPG
Lynn and Peter at Sun Valley
Lynn, Peter.JPG (130.27 KiB) Viewed 710 times
YukonSophie.jpg
In Cathy's car
YukonSophie.jpg (77.18 KiB) Viewed 708 times

glacier

Re: Sophie, aka Miss Whippet, and Yukon

Post by glacier » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Thank you Rich and Peter. Yukon is forever home with me; no foster. I knew by the time you got here to Sun Valley that he was "stuck with me". He is a little jewel. and......Debi, FYI: that is Juno in the middle of the second photo with Peter and I. Juno is the boy from the Missouri/Arkansas line that came to me back in February '09, via long distance trucker Tom Beard, and PNP pilots Rich Clover and Tom Beard. I brought him to the airport so Rich could see how he has blossomed and so Juno could again say "thank you" to Rich for flying him from Denver. Thanks again. Lynn Sun Valley, Idaho

richclover

Post by richclover » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 pm

glacier wrote:Thank you Rich and Peter. Yukon is forever home with me; no foster. .... Thanks again. Lynn Sun Valley, Idaho
You're more than welcome!

I knew you'd keep him :) Good for you, Lynn!

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 pm

glacier wrote:Thank you Rich and Peter. Yukon is forever home with me; no foster. I knew by the time you got here to Sun Valley that he was "stuck with me". He is a little jewel. and......Debi, FYI: that is Juno in the middle of the second photo with Peter and I. Juno is the boy from the Missouri/Arkansas line that came to me back in February '09, via long distance trucker Tom Beard, and PNP pilots Rich Clover and Tom Beard. I brought him to the airport so Rich could see how he has blossomed and so Juno could again say "thank you" to Rich for flying him from Denver. Thanks again. Lynn Sun Valley, Idaho
Lynn, Juno looks great and how lucky these pups are to have you as their mom........thanks for flying solo Rich!

Debi