Pennsylvania
admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

AGC - Corporate Air - Allegheny/Pittsburgh, PA

Post by admin » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 am

Report from Jon regarding Corporate Air, FBO at Allegheny airport.

" left brochures at Corporate Air. They let me put them in a plastic rack right on the counter. They also gave a $.20 discount. We need to somehow add them to a list of great FBOs that are very helpful and supportive. First class place."

http://www.travelredefined.com/fbo.htm

Jon

Re: Corporate Air, KAGC Allegheny/Pittsburgh area

Post by Jon » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:42 pm

I want to add to the above. I have gone into Corporate Air at KAGC (Pittsbugh area) all winter long bringing animals. The weather has not always been pleasant and they never hesitate to allow the rescues to drive to the plane. This has proven especially helpful when the ramp is ice covered and the animals are big strong Dobies. It is nice to transfer them from the plane to the car without having to risk slipping on ice walking across the ramp.

But while they are competitive with prices and helpful besides they go further by offering their discount.

This is a first class operation with the best airport coffee you can get and deserves all the business we can send their way.

gdflys
Zip Code: 06798
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOXC
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Re: AGC - Corporate Air - Allegheny/Pittsburgh, PA

Post by gdflys » Mon May 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Stopped at Corporate Air for a transfer today and got the royal treatment. As soon as they heard puppy rescue they offered up a fuel discount on their already cheapest in the area fuel rate. They had an impressive fleet of vans and box trucks there for a local dog rescue.
Attachments
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (75.94 KiB) Viewed 732 times
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (69.84 KiB) Viewed 732 times
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg (73.39 KiB) Viewed 732 times
Greg Delp
ATP
:plane: Maule M-5-235C
:pin: KOXC Waterbury/Oxford CT
203-565-5117 text or call