GrummanGal wrote:I can change my leg to accommodate John. I can extend my leg to PKB and wait for John to return from Knoxville. For John that would mean abt 2 hrs flight time each way. But Im assuming his timing is the issue here. I dont want to return late back to CLE. So if John can return to PKB no later than 1530...
If not possible for John, can anyone else fly the KDKX-PKB leg?
Thanks Sandy. John is combining a couple of transports so he can't get back by 1530--but he is going to fly to Akron to meet 2 adopters, one of which is Charlie's new mom.
I appreciate your offer of help and hope to work with you again on a future transport.