I can give you a definite, possible, maybe for Friday. Weekends are always easier but I'll work on it and let you know asap.
Time of day: IF we can swing Friday, it would likely be an afternoon availability for me. Weekend any time.
I'll need to know beforehand any supplied crate size. Otherwise I will supply my own; my Cherokee is space challenged!
Long range forecast not looking great either...
BTW, Friday is 4/13, Friday the 13th.