COMPLETE - 3 dogs from Jacksonville, Ill to Brookfield, WI

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnnaEherenman

COMPLETE - 3 dogs from Jacksonville, Ill to Brookfield, WI

Post by AnnaEherenman » Fri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Transport - Monday June 1 or later from Jacksonville (zip code 62650) or Virginia, Illinois to Brookfield, Wisconsin (zip code 53045)

We have some dogs at Cass County Animal Control in Virginia, Illinois that Elmbrook Humane Society in Brookfield, Wisconsin has agreed to take and we need to find a way for them to get there. We can't transport them until Monday at the earliest but are looking to get them here as soon after that as possible as they have been there a while and the pound is reaching the end of it's patience holding them. Please email me or call me at 608-780-8841 if you can help. Take a look at the dog descriptions below. We are flexible on date, time, and airport so I have not included airport codes.

Dog 1 – Junebug, black labrador
She is a black labrador, fixed, all shots, HW negative and about a year old. Her people were involved in a construction project when the husband fell gravely ill and is now in intensive care. Her mom is spending all of her time at the hospital and just cannot handle dog responsibilities as well so she had to return her. Junebug is about 1 year old and a nice, typical, goofy lab. To me she looks as though she may be purebred or perhaps have a little pointer in her.

Dog number 2 – male labrador
He is also about a year old and typical lab temperament. We don’t know as much about him as he was a stray but the shelter volunteers like him a lot. They said he may be a mix but he looks like he is all lab to me.

Dog number 3 – hound mix puppy
He is about 6-7 months old and was going to go to Elmbrook Humane Society when he fell ill with Parvo while still in Illinois. As I won’t transport sick or contagious dogs we cancelled his ride and he is now stuck at the pound. It has been almost a month since he recovered and he is no longer contagious and is ready to go. He REALLY likes people. They had a hard time taking his picture as he was so excited to see anyone approaching his cage.

All dogs will have rabies/distemper shots and HW tests prior to transport. June bug has been spayed but the others are unneutered.

Thanks,

Anna
608-780-8841
[email protected]

[map:62650-53005]6525[/map]
Last edited by AnnaEherenman on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnnaEherenman

Re: 3 med/large dogs from Jacksonville, Ill to Brookfield, WI

Post by AnnaEherenman » Fri May 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello all,

Just an update to let you know Michael, a pilot from Chicago, has agreed to transport these three.

THANKS ALL

Anna