Need NJ to NH 11/4 New mom & 8 pups to rescue

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
matthewkiener

Re: New mom & 8 pups to rescue

Post by matthewkiener » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Greetings, right now I’m open on each of the three days, though choosing one sooner than later will help as I won’t be able to keep all three days clear for long. Two questions for now… Will we be shooting for a VFR day? and What time frame would I expect to meet at N40? Probably best to reach me at [email protected], thanks. Best of luck to everyone with the storm! :plane:

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: New mom & 8 pups to rescue

Post by deeogee1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Our NJ pilot was hit hard by Sandy. Can anyone fill in for the last leg? My prayers go out to everyone affected by the storm, I have family in N NJ who also are w/out power. The devastation is horrific & I understand if we can't complete transport at this time.

Joanne

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Need NJ to NH 11/4 New mom & 8 pups to rescue

Post by deeogee1 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Tail wags & puppy kisses to Brian & Pete for splitting this transport to get these kids to a rescue foster home where they will stay until age appropriate for adoption. They won't be homeless long once that happens. :D ~~such cuties!!

And all the best for Matt's return of power & normal life. I know he was very busy on the chain(saw) gang with many, many trees down. :cry: I know he much would have preferred to be :plane: ing.

My thanks to our awesome pilots for a job well done!

Joanne