AIRLINE DONOR CAME FORWARD - May Angels Fly with You

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
dixiedragon

AIRLINE DONOR CAME FORWARD - May Angels Fly with You

Post by dixiedragon » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:35 pm

CANCELLED - LOCATED DONOR TO PAY FOR COMMERCIAL FLIGHT -- THANKS LADIES AND GENTS FOR LOOKING AT THIS - MAY YOU ALL CATCH SAFE TAILWINDS!!!! --- I am trying to coordinate a multi leg flight from Camden/Charlotte SC 29020 to Houston Ellington Field TX 77034 on the weekend of June 12, 13 -14. I will find emergency ground support and coordinate with the pilots as best I can providing everyone with leg by leg information (never done this before but have done ground transport). the passenger is a German Shepherd appx 65 lbs. He will be clean, groomed and vaccinated prior to flight. If we cannot arrange it that weekend, I will pay for additional boarding and try for the following weekend, the 19, 20 and 21st.

Trust me, advice and constructive criticism is appreciated.

Direct contact [email protected] 770-875-9659
Deborah Wood

[map:29020-77034]6741[/map]
Last edited by dixiedragon on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dixiedragon

Re: Camden/Chrltte SC 29020 to Houston Ellington Field TX 77034

Post by dixiedragon » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 am

Maybe Charlotte is in NC - I don't know all I know is the vet is in Camden SC and the volunteer can get the dog to airports within 90 miles of Camden - I will try to find out - this is a dog who was living behind a restaurant near a busy highway, dumped to starve and die, who caught a citizen's eye and we are trying to get him to a no kill rescue for adoption. I don't know how to edit my original post and Any help will be appreciated.

MuttsMom

Re: AIRLINE DONOR CAME FORWARD - May Angels Fly with You

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Along side the subject line, you'll see different icons. That's where you'll find the, "edit" to click on. Also, if you would, in the subject line put the City/State/Zip code of where the animal is at and the City/State/Zip code of where the animal is going. It makes it much easier for pilots to have the info in the subject line, so they know if they are in the area, without having to click on the post to find out.

Thanks!