Beagle Needs a Ride Bolingbrook, IL to Ann Arbor, MI

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cathyperdeus

Re: Beagle Needs a Ride Bolingbrook, IL to Ann Arbor, MI

Post by cathyperdeus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 am

Saturday is better for us, but if we need to go with Sunday just let me know the times so we can juggle some things on our end! Thanks!!

gleard

Post by gleard » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 am

My saturday morning is open if we can make that work. I am flexible on times to meet so just let me know your needs and i will make it happen.

thanks,
graham

cathyperdeus

Post by cathyperdeus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:39 pm

If I am reading things correctly, it sounds like Saturday morning will work. If so please just let me know the time and I will get our people on board. there is a chance we may need to move a 4 month old puppy, any problem adding her? Just let me know. Thanks!

kevin182
Zip Code: 49456
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 3GM
Distance willing to fly one way: 225

Post by kevin182 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm

I can make Saturday work if Graham can be at 3TR at appoximately 1000am EST. I just have to be back to home base by 1230.

gleard

Post by gleard » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:41 pm

10:00AM eastern at Niles is no problem. Also in a PA28 2553Y and will meet you at the FBO. Weather permitting (forecast looks good for now) I think we are all set.
Cathy>> Additional small puppy is not an issue with me, just please confirm details by Friday so I can bring the proper crate. If we can meet at Bolingbrook NLT 7:00AM on saturday that would work. Leaves about 30 minutes to get the dogs squared away in their crates and ensure timely arrival for Kevin's schedule. There is a little breakfast place on the ramp with picnic tables which should serve just fine for a meeting location. My cell is 630-336-0834 in case we need to get in touch before the pickup.

Thanks,
Graham
PA28-161
2553Y

cathyperdeus

Post by cathyperdeus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Thanks!! Kevin please advise on your landing time!

Thanks!

Cathy

kevin182
Zip Code: 49456
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 3GM
Distance willing to fly one way: 225

Post by kevin182 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 pm

I'll plan to be at Niles at 1000am EST. Can I crate the beagle and the pup together or not? I have a small cat carrier if the pup isn't more than say 10lbs. Otherwise, I can pick something up or ask my vet if she has a loaner available.

Take pictures..we need a story for the Pilot-n-Paws website. You can forward them to me at [email protected]

Graham...see you on Saturday

Cathy, our flight progress should be able to be viewed on flightaware.com. Just plug in the airplane tail number into the "Private Flight" box on the left hand side. It doesn't always work, because it depends on whether the controller puts us into the system, but it usually does.

I would expect the flight from Niles to Ann Arbor to be about 1hour 15 minutes give or take a few. So you can plan on an 11:15 to 11:30 arrival at the terminal building next to the control tower.

Kevin
616-970-4997
PA28-161 2515U

cathyperdeus

Post by cathyperdeus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks! The puppy is actually going in another direction so it is just Marie! I will put together a run sheet tomorrow and post to all involved!! Thanks so much!!

cathyperdeus

Post by cathyperdeus » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 am

Hi Graham, I am putting together the run sheet and just have a few items left to clarify ... can I have an email address for you so I can send the run sheet to it? Also is the 7:00 am drop off time eastern or central time? When I do the math in my head it is hard to tell ... it seems like that is an eastern time ... 30 minutes to load the dogs, wheels up no later than 8:00 am (ET) and flight time of about 1 1/2 hours gets you to the meeting location around 9:30 am (ET). I have no idea if your flight time is 1 hour or 1 hour plus so the start time could easily be a CT. Can you confirm? I will not the times in the run sheet since the volunteer dropping off will be going by central time.

Thanks!

Cathy

gleard

Post by gleard » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:10 am

Hi Cathy,
Email is [email protected]

Drop off time is no later than 7:00AM central time. I will be there a little before 7 and ready for the dog. If i am wheels up at 7:30 from Bolingbrook I should arrive at Niles by 9:30 eastern after the 1 hour flight.

thanks,
graham