from Tulsa, OK 74014 to Niwot/Boulder, CO 80503 or near

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
gprofok

from Tulsa, OK 74014 to Niwot/Boulder, CO 80503 or near

Post by gprofok » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:16 am

Number of animals being transported: one
Breeds, weight, age: Great Pyreneese mix, aprox 70 lbs, 22 mo
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: all current
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: no
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Great Pyrenees Rescue of OK
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: adopter is Betty Burler
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Deanne cell: 918-520-0957 email: [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: Abbey has a wonderful family offering her a fur-ever home in CO, but the adopter is a senior lady and is unable to make such a long trip herself. The adopter, Mrs Betty, has adopted many dogs over the years, and has recently lost her dog Liz to cancer and her other faithful dog Bobbie also is currently battling cancer of the mouth. Betty is heart broken over the loss of her precious Bobbie and trying to cope with her girl Liz only having a few months of pain-free time left with her; and when she explained to me how she had a special connection to Abbey when she saw her on Petfinder and feels she is meant to be her best friend I just didnt have the heart to tell her that I can't find a way to get Abbey to her.

Here's an email from Mrs. Betty so you might understand how much Abbey means to her "TO Deanne, my forever friend In the stars, in the sand, you are the Angel sent from my Lizzie. You have given me more than I could ever explain in words- for now it is just in my heart. Thanks to you, Deanne, tonight i am going to get my best sleep for real, no worries,-- my heart starts beating so fast when I think about seeing and hugging Abbey for the first time --- have not been this happy in so long - Love, Betty B." Mrs. Betty has a lot of faith, yet I have been unable to find Abbey a ground transport and our only hope is with Pilots N Paws; PLEASE help join Abbey and Mrs. Betty B.