COMPLETE - lab: Jacksonville, IL 62650 to Madison, WI 53704

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnnaEherenman

COMPLETE - lab: Jacksonville, IL 62650 to Madison, WI 53704

Post by AnnaEherenman » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello all,

We have a LARGE lab mix coming from Cass County pound in Illinois to Madison Wisconsin and were hoping someone could help get him here. We are hoping for transport this weekend so please let me know one way or the other if you can help. He has an eager foster person and rescue but they want him out of the pound ASAP or they will have to put him down.

This guy is 90-100 lbs, big, fuzzy, and friendly. He will have his rabies/distemper shots and heartworm test prior to transport. He will also be neutered before transport if time allows.

We are fairly flexible on days so if there is a time you can help just let us know and we will try to make it work. Give me a call or send an email and let me know if you may be able to help.

Thanks for all your help,

Anna
608-780-8841
[email protected]

[map:62650-53704]6947[/map]
Last edited by AnnaEherenman on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

AnnaEherenman

Dog Added: lab mix: Jacksonville, IL 62650 to Madison, WI 53

Post by AnnaEherenman » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am

Hello all,

We have a pilot who can potentially move the big black dog on Monday but I just got a call about another dog who needs to get out of the Animal Control facility in Illinois ASAP. He has a rescue up here in Wisconsin and if he gets to Madison the rescue can get him the rest of the way to his foster. That makes this 2 dogs that need to get up here.

Dog 1 - 1 year old neutered Boxer, all shots, HW test. Nice tempered
Dog 2 - 2 year old neutered Lab mis, all shots, HW test. Also nice tempered.

These are not small dogs so if you could even take one please let me know as soon as possible. As always we are flexible on days and times but the sooner they get here the better as the Animal Control facility needs the space soon.

Thanks!

Anna
608-780-8841
[email protected]

AnnaEherenman

Re: Large lab mix: Jacksonville, IL 62650 to Madison, WI 53704

Post by AnnaEherenman » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 am

We officially have a transport for the lab mix on Monday. Now we just need to find someone for the boxer. He is a really sweet guy who needs to get out of there. Anyone able to help?

Thanks!

Anna
608-780-8841
[email protected]