Mom & pups need saved from freezing to death. Need ride 1/11

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
drklain

Re: Mom & pups need saved from freezing to death. Need ride

Post by drklain » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 pm

I'll contact you to borrow the crate (we have a big one but not a small one) if this transport happens.

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 pm

The pups and are only going for a final check up and their Health Certs. Just about everything else is done and momma will be fully vetted (except spay because she still has milk to dry out), so unless something happens on your end, we're good to go. I'm trying to watch the weather but my Internet is currently throttled to a less than dial up crawl :\

Im very appreciative of everyone offering crates, Id been looking for the last day and not come up with a single one..so I was relieved to see that!

All the dogs are happy and healthy, bouncy and beautiful. Momma is a quiet girl who just wants to be petted and give kisses.

Please let us know if you need anything else, and where we stand with the flight on saturday, and thank you all so much!

drklain

Post by drklain » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Right now everything looks fine but for one minor issue. Can we look at doing this on Sunday the 12th?

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:10 pm

drklain wrote:Right now everything looks fine but for one minor issue. Can we look at doing this on Sunday the 12th?

Saturday is the 12th.

Sunday is my late grandmother's birthday and a very bad day each year for my mother, so I usually make a big dinner and we have a mother daughter day... but if its the only day you can, I can try to arrange something

drklain

Post by drklain » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Had my dates confused. We have a commitment early afternoon on Saturday so that is why I was pushing for Sunday. Could conceivably do Saturday later in the day. Why don't we try and talk on the phone tomorrow? My number is (301) 529-4547

Dave

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 am

drklain wrote:Had my dates confused. We have a commitment early afternoon on Saturday so that is why I was pushing for Sunday. Could conceivably do Saturday later in the day. Why don't we try and talk on the phone tomorrow? My number is (301) 529-4547

Dave
Will do. Im busy until the afternoon tomorrow. Sorry meant to callyou before now.. as I get old I think my mind holds less ^^

Saturday later might be better if weather is good. Many of our crew couldnt do the morning Saturday and we had a lot to do

thiskidsdun

Post by thiskidsdun » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 am

o

drklain

Post by drklain » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:02 pm

We can support Saturday afternoon. Give me a call when you have time.

drklain

Post by drklain » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Please check your email for a note from me.

Dave

keithvic
Zip Code: 15101
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by keithvic » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:48 am

Just checking whether this transport worked out.

My airplane is in annual (maintenance), but if we are stuck, I can get access to a friend's airplane.

Please advise...
Keith & Vicki McPherson
Keith Mobile: +1.412.853.3792
Vicki Mobile: +1.724.316.0669
:pin: Home Base: KPJC - Zelienople, PA (Pittsburgh)
:plane: Piper Saratoga: N4163E