6 PUPPIES need transport Little Rock to Louisville on Jan 26

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Lpyoung

Re: 6 PUPPIES need transport Little Rock to Louisville on Ja

Post by Lpyoung » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 am

I can fly the puppies from Fort Campbell to Lexington or Louisville. Am based in Lexington so would prefer there but can do Louisville if that works better.
Lloyd

darrel99
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by darrel99 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 am

Thanks for the update on Blizzard. Nice to hear he's doing well.

Yes, looks like we have a plan. I will plan on doing the Dallas - Little Rock leg on the 26th to meet Mac for the second leg. We'll keep an eye on the weather outlook, especially as we get closer to the 26th. It is unlikley we would take off if we don't think we can make it to Little Rock. But we will evaluate that real time and make the smart decision.

-Darrel
airpaws (at) falconoaks (dot com)
817-584-6326

barcdawgg06
Pilot?: Yes

Post by barcdawgg06 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

You can reach me at [email protected]. The airport I will be flying into will be Outlaw Field in Clarksville, TN. The FBO is Clarksville Jet Center. Once I get the email for Darrel we can figure out where in Little Rock to meet up.....preferably with the cheapest fuel! If possible could you send a photo of the dogs? Thanks!

Mac.

FlyingTrucker
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KTKX

Post by FlyingTrucker » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

Hi all, let me kinda throw this out there as food for thought, the route from Little Rock to Lousville would pass just east of me at Kennett, MO. if the pups could be brought to me at Kennett ( KTKX ); then i could relay to Marion, KY. ( 5M9 ); if someone could relay frm there to Louisville instead of taking them clear down to Outlaw; just my offer if someone wanted to take me up on it, i will continue to monitor this post. :plane: