This dog needed immediate vet care, so Ed pulled her from the shelter for me and fostered her for a week while waiting for transport. During that week, a friend of Ed's fell in love and wanted to adopt her so we did not proceed with the original flight. However, that home did not work out, so we need to get Molly from Plano, TX to Winterset, IA or at least to Kansas City. We may have a connecting flight in KC, but we have to get her at least that far by Saturday or Sunday. We will accomodate any schedule on the receiving end or will drive to KC to pick up if necessary. Thank you!