Holland, NY to Middletown, CT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
eam
Zip Code: 02906
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Holland, NY to Middletown, CT

Post by eam » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:03 am

Thank you!

He is the guy on this post. An 8 yr old male Pointer that has been adopted. Weighs about 40lb, no known health issues, etc. Let me know if you need any more info?
I just checked the weather and it doesn't seem like its looking super awesome for your neck of the woods on Saturday, but I know its still early so I guess we just keep our fingers crossed?
Thanks again,
Emily
Emily McDonald
Transport Coordinator
Pointer Rescue
pointerrescue.org

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 am

Change in plan isn't a problem. Would you send the pilot's contact info?

Mark
203-804-1827

dchenarides
Zip Code: 29526
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KHYW
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Post by dchenarides » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi Emily,
I drafted a previous message and it appears that it didn't get sent.

Because of potential weather issues in the AM, I'd like to suggest that I meet the ground transporter at 1PM this Saturday at Binghamton Airport. Have them meet me at the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) First Air Group (607-644-1062). I'd like the dog in a harness so he can travel un-caged in the baggage area. I'll make if comfy for him. If he's not friendly, I'll have to cage him. Please make sure he comes with all his medical and other paperwork.

My ETA back to Poughkeepsie would be 3PM under this scenario. Please let me know who is supposed to meet me to take the dog to his next destination. Include phone numbers as well. I'll meet the next transporter at Dutchess Aviation at Dutchess County Airport (right next to the tower).

My contact information:

Dean Chenarides
Piper Warrior N81843
Cell: 914-474-1471
[email protected]

I will let you know around 8PM on Friday night whether this is a go or no-go flight for Saturday based on weather forecasts.

Regards,
Dean
Dean Chenarides
PA28-161 Piper Cherokee
C: 914-474-1471
IFR