** Underweight Mama Lab & Babies + Lab Lacy from Death Row

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mydogposse

** Underweight Mama Lab & Babies + Lab Lacy from Death Row

Post by mydogposse » Mon May 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Number of animals being transported: 2 Small Lab Adults & 5 Babies
Breeds, weight, age: Labs; Mama 40 lbs, 1 yr; 8 week old 8-10 lb babies; Lacy,45 lbs, 1 yr
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Unknown
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Will be by receiving rescue
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Susan Foster
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Mile High Labrador Retriever Rescue Mission
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Mala Brady [email protected] 970-391-4821
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation:

Honey and her 5 puppies were owner surrender and on death row at the shelter. Mile High stepped up to rescue them and a foster was found. Sadly, the foster's mother is dying and the foster is no longer able to take care of the little family. Many have been looking for another foster but none has been found. They had to be moved to a vet/boarding facility in the Dallas area. So, we are desperate to get them to Denver and out of boarding! Honey is underweight and so deserves a forever family and TLC! She is just as sweet as her name!

Lacy is a loving, sweet yellow lab girl also rescued by Mile High. She was at a different shelter and I don't know her story. However, we all know it wasn't a happy one. We would love to get her to the rescue and on to her new life also! Honey & her puppies are in the critical situation and if Lacy must wait she is with a foster and okay for now.

Thank you, PNP pilots, for all you do to help animals! It has been such a pleasure working with you as well as an honor. You all go above and beyond to help!

Mala Brady
[email protected]
970-391-4821
Attachments
Honey & Puppies.png
Honey's Puppy.png
Yellow Lab Girl in Dallas.jpg
Yellow Lab Girl in Dallas.jpg (9.96 KiB) Viewed 110 times
Last edited by mydogposse on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: ** Underweight Mama Lab & Babies + Lab Lacy from Death R

Post by watson14 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi,

I am based at Addison airport and could take Honey and the babies as far as Borger, TX. Weather is iffy right now but Friday or Saturday looks acceptable. Really sorry but I probably don't have room for Lacy.

John Watson
[email protected]

mydogposse

Re: ** Underweight Mama Lab & Babies + Lab Lacy from Death R

Post by mydogposse » Tue May 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi John,

Wow, that would be great! Honey and the babies are the most critical to get to Denver since Lacy is with a good foster. I knew it would be tough getting all transported at once but thought it was worth a try!

There are two Denver area pilots who said they were going to keep this weekend open to help. I will email them your offer and cc you. Hopefully, it will all come together this weekend and weather will cooperate!

Thanks so much!

Mala Brady
[email protected]
970-391-4821