Needtransport

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
TessBoudreau

Re: Needtransport

Post by TessBoudreau » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Thank you though! Please let me know if you have an opening for a flight soon.

TessBoudreau

Post by TessBoudreau » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Is there any pilot that is coming to Louisiana that can transport back to Houston? Possible hoping for a combined transport. Two Huskies needing to go to rescue. Please let me know if it is doable.

TessBoudreau

Post by TessBoudreau » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Oh also I am in the St. Tammany Parish area. Can transport them to the airport.

beckmark
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by beckmark » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:45 pm

I can fly the pup up to 200 miles closer to Dallas if someone can meet me to take her the rest of the way.
I am flexible on days of the week.

Mark
N99764
Abita Springs, LA

TessBoudreau

Post by TessBoudreau » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:57 pm

That's awesome! Do you know of an airport that would be good for you to fly into?

TessBoudreau

Post by TessBoudreau » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:58 pm

In Texas?

TessBoudreau

Post by TessBoudreau » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm

I have a transport to Natchitoches, LA for one Husky and I need a transport to Dallas. I have two Huskies to transport but my transport from LA can only carry 60lbs. My drop off points in TX can be Arlington Municipal Airport, Addison Airport, Grand Prairie Municipal, or Denton Municipal Airport. Is there any pilot that can help pick up the dog or dogs from LA? Also if there is another pilot in LA that can bring the other dog to Natchitoches the same day would be awesome and if a pilot from TX can hold more than 80lbs to pick them up and deliver? Please let me know. Thank ya'll for what ya'll do!!! Week days or Saturdays.

CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by CleoBen » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:16 am

I am available this weekend (10/11 Aug, possibly Friday with notice) to help with either St Tammany to Houston or Houston to Addison or any parts that would help out.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.