Transport for Deaf American Bully

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
tam1271

Transport for Deaf American Bully

Post by tam1271 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Deaf American Bully, 40 lbs, 22", 9 months
Health Condition: Healthy
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: All, including bordatella
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes
Special needs: Deaf
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Jaimee Connor
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Tami Mitchell: Peace ~ Love & Faith Rescue John 3:16
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Pending
Additional Info/situation: I have tried for over 6 weeks for ground transport. This boy came from Southeast Missouri Shelter. He had been returned to the shelter by 2 previous owners b/c of his deafness. We got him to Cleveland, TN on Thursday & are still coming up empty for getting him to Columbia, SC. This boy needs stability.
Last edited by tam1271 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nanflys

Re: Transport for Deaf American Bully

Post by nanflys » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm VFR out of SE TN and could do the first leg...probably to northern GA. Weekdays are best, but I'm flexible
Tami, check your email for more information

tam1271

Post by tam1271 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:28 pm

American Bully has received confirmation from 2 pilots to be flown from Cleveland, Tn to Columbia, SC on September 4th as weather permits!!!!

I will update this post as "done" once this baby has been delivered. I will post his journey from the shelter, through 2 fosters, boarding, to his rescue & then, ultimately, his FURever home via updates to his FB rescue page, Peace ~ Love & Faith Rescue John 3:16.

Normally, transport doesn't take this long to coordinate. My prayers for our delay is that there are so many babies heading to rescue & FURever homes that the transportation highway is clogged up! What a blessed problem to have if, in fact, this is the issue at hand.

Thank you, Jaimee Conner, Rachel White, Jay Grant, Erica Staton, Nancy McEntee, Woody Beck, Kelida Lowry, Suzan Allen, Richard Jennings, Unchained Loved, Requi Salter of Humane Society of Southeast Missouri, & LaCroix Pet Hospital. It truly does take a village!

Blessings,
Tami
John 3:16

tam1271

Post by tam1271 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Aryz says thank you to all that made it possible for him to have a chance at life!
Attachments
image.jpg
Aryz says a BIG thank you!!!!