URGENT LIFE on the line 2 young sweet dogs need a lift

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
aylward123
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

URGENT LIFE on the line 2 young sweet dogs need a lift

Post by aylward123 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: shepherd mx and boxer mx, shep-80lbs, boxer 60 lbs , sheph 2 yrs, boxer 1 yr
Health Condition: excellent
Heart worm Status: un known
Vaccinations: yes
Health Certificate: n/a
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties michelle / rachel , Ramona Shelter , San Jacinto, CA (- HIGH KILL SHELTER : (
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Karen Stromfeld , Pound to Pillows Rescue in Paso Robles
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): michelle 949-887-8423
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: PLEASE HELP...these dogs are at danger of being PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow. Karen will save them if we can get them on transport this weekend or anyday. San Francisco has a very large adoption event coming up. these two dogs will find lovign homes. PLEASE HELP TO SAVE THEIR LIVES! Sorry to present such stres or pressure ...but we are shocked ( Karen and I and volunteers) that these nicely behaved dogs will die to make space for others. The shelters are so full!! There is a flight that John Kenedy is flying saturday ( Riv to Paso) scheduled with 2 dogs, a 4 month lab puppy and a 1 yr 45 lb boxer/mix. Perhaps he can take one of the adult dogs and the puppy and someone can take the young small boxer beagle mix and larger boxer? Please help thank you so much. Feel free to text me at ANY HOUR if you can fly them ...so I can notify rescue to call and get these dogs safe! THANK YOU Michelle 949-887-8423
Attachments
blondie-2.jpg
80 lb shepherd mix
blondie-2.jpg (30.96 KiB) Viewed 62 times
boxer ramona-2.jpg
65 lbs, friendly and sweet
boxer ramona-2.jpg (13.17 KiB) Viewed 66 times