Thanks Ed! Ride needed senior Brittany Beaumont/Fullerton

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
plavine
Zip Code: 90067
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: LAX
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Thanks Ed! Ride needed senior Brittany Beaumont/Fullerton

Post by plavine » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Brittany, 30#, 10 years old
Health Condition: excellent
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: up to date
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties National Brittany Rescue & Adoption Network
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: National Brittany Rescue & Adoption Network Fullerton Foster mom
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Patti Lavine 310.994.1062 [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: I know this is a short distance, but so many are being transported we have run out of volunteers this weekend and would love to move Tedi from her boarding kennel in Beaumont to her foster mom in Fullerton. Foster mom cannot drive freeways so we were hoping there was a kind soul on the PNP board who might help drive Tedi closer to her foster home to make this happen. Anytime between Thursday afternoon and Saturday evening would be great. Anyone retired or self employed out there? We do have to work with a boarding kennel's hours, but they have been really sweet and flexible in working with us. If you can only do part of the drive -- Beaumont to Riverside, that might also work. Please shoot Patti an email with any questions or comments! thank you so much!! I wish we could fly her but I don't know that we can get her from the kennel to the Banning airport. Foster mom could defintely pick up at Fullerton airport though.
Attachments
tedi.JPG
tedi.JPG (41.23 KiB) Viewed 54 times