Possibly can fly this mission on Wednesday, 11/20/13. Waiting to hear from Dennis if he is available to fly the first leg to Leesburg. I can clear my schedule for Wednesday to fly. Weather looks good so far (yeah we hope!) and want to let the senders and receivers know that this is a possibility. We can confirm ASAP.
Bruce, IR KPOU Dutchess County Airport
Poughkeepsie, NY Cell:518-321-0290