Transport from GSO, NC to Charleston, SC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from GSO, NC to Charleston, SC

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:39 am

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age: Keely, Female Scottish Terrier 10 years, 20 lbs
Health condition: Excellent
Heartworm status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health certificate Yes:
Spayed/neutered: Yes
Special needs: N/A
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue, 336-414-1373 or [email protected]
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties:Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue, 336-414-1373 or [email protected]
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Adopter: Sandra Crittenton, 843-276-5731
Are you a 501c3:
Date ready for transport: March 20, 2014
Additional info/situation: Keely is ready to fly as soon as we have a pilot willing to take her. Ms. Crittenton is retired and able to pick up Keely as soon as she is notified. Thanks for helping us to get Keely to her new home. Sadly Keely's owner passed away a week ago Monday and she is very lucky to find a new great home with Ms. Crittenton.
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rfiorini
Zip Code: 29403
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCHS
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Charleston, SC

Post by Rfiorini » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:52 am

I am interested in doing this transport. Is the dog ready any time? Could we get her tomorrow?

Ryan
Flying a 2018 Cirrus SR22T (N811DM) with air conditioning and FIKI. IFR rated and current.

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:03 am

Hi Ryan
Yes, absolutely. My rescue is located very close to either Landmark Aviation or Atlantic Aero in Greensboro. Just let me know what time to be at the airport with her and also what time you would be landing in Charleston (and where) so I can have the adopter there, ready and waiting for you. Thank you so much. Robin

PS what is your email and phone ?

SParris

Post by SParris » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:30 pm

I can help if needed.

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 pm

Hi Stacey
Thank you for your offer. I am waiting on the specifics from Ryan. He indicated he could fly tomorrow but i don't know departure or arrival details. When are you available? I am not sure where Ryan is based out of or if he intended to fly the whole trip. I will defer to Ryan as to whether or not he needs help. Sure appreciate your offer to help us.

SParris

Post by SParris » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:53 pm

If I assisted, I could do from Charlotte to Charleston.

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi Stacey
Thanks for your kind offer. We've heard from the pilot and he is based out of Charleston so he will be coming all the way to GSO and then back again. Maybe we can work together another time? Thanks again, Robin