Diabetic Rupert needs help ASAP! Multiple pilots needed!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
PawsitivelyPomRescue
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Diabetic Rupert needs help ASAP! Multiple pilots needed

Post by PawsitivelyPomRescue » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:07 pm

I run Pawsitively Pom Rescue in Harrisburg, PA, and I also have a pup to get to NH this weekend. If both pilots and sending rescue are in agreement, I could really use the help in adding him to this flight. Since I am in Harrisburg, I could also help with getting Rupert to Allentown. (I have to drop one of my dogs with a foster in Chambersburg, PA which would be closer for Rupert's transport). My 10lb JoJo is current on vaccines, neutered, heartworm/lyme and fecal negative, microchipped and very, very healthy.

Please feel free to contact me at 717-350-8346. Teamwork wins the race!!!

Diana Bates

PawsitivelyPomRescue

Post by PawsitivelyPomRescue » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Also another option to consider is to have Rupert transported by ground tomorrow afternoon/evening. He could spend the night with me and I can easily get him to Reading by 8-8:30 on Saturday morning. I can provide all the references you would like and maintain very high standards for the care of all the dogs that are in my home/rescue.

IMPS Colorado

Post by IMPS Colorado » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi Diana,

I forwarded your message to Megan, who runs God's Grace rescue - this is her transport (I'm just the PNP liaison). I will ask her to follow up with you directly.

In the meantime, if Mark and Charlie would let us know if it's ok to have another passenger??

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Second passenger OK with me - 10lb healthy Pomeranian named JoJo with proof of vaccination and health certificate.
Is he coming with his own crate to be transferred with the dog from plane to plane?

Mark

PawsitivelyPomRescue

Post by PawsitivelyPomRescue » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Thank you Mark!! Yes, he will have a crate, harness, and leash. I will await to hear confirmation on the drop off time, along with approval from the other parties involved.

cdmalo
Zip Code: 02375
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KTAN

Post by cdmalo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm fine with taking Jo Jo along too. I'll be landing at Rochester, NH ( Skyhaven airport) The receiving party can plan to meet me there. ETA is still to be determined.
Charlie Malo
Commercial pilot, Instrument rated.
Bonanza A36, N63T
Home Base Airport: KTAN, Taunton, MA
Home phone: 508-238-7591
Cell phone: 508-941-4602 (I don't do text)

PawsitivelyPomRescue

Post by PawsitivelyPomRescue » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 pm

You are both God sent!! Thank you so very much. Standing by for departure and arrival times!!!

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Hello All,

I'll need to calculate an ETA into KOXC. Do we have an ETA at RDG for the sending party?

Thanks,
Mark
203-804-1827

PawsitivelyPomRescue

Post by PawsitivelyPomRescue » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:45 pm

I spoke with Rupert's rescue this morning and they would like the flight to depart RDG at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.

Mark, can you confirm that this time is feasible, the address of the airport, and where/what building we should meet you at.

Charlie, once the 10am departure is confirmed, can you confirm the arrival time, airport address, and where/what building you should be met at.

Coordinator for JoJo's transport: Pawsitively Pom Rescue Inc., 717-350-8346, [email protected]
Contact information for JoJo's sending party is: Diana Bates, 717-350-8346, [email protected]
Contact information for JoJo's receiving adopter is: Autumn Bryant, 207-213-0404, [email protected]
Last edited by PawsitivelyPomRescue on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Departing KRDG at 10:00 AM
Arrive KOXC at 11:30 AM

Will need to check the winds aloft forecast tonight to confirm GO for tomorrow.

Mark