Transport from GSO, NC to Columbia, SC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from GSO, NC to Columbia, SC

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age: Ellie, Female Maltese, 7 lbs, 4 years old
Health condition: Excellent
Heartworm status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health certificate: Yes
Spayed/neutered: Yes
Special needs:
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Robin Manley 336-414-1373 or [email protected] Finding Great Homes Rescue
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties:
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties:Edwin and Elizabeth Budry, Adopters, 803-865-9987 h 803-397-1511 cell
Are you a 501c3:
Date ready for transport: Anytime starting Sat. April 5.
Additional info/situation: Edwin + Elizabeth are flexible as to where and when to meet the Pilot delivering their new dog. Thank you for helping us to get Ellie to her new home.
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

squirl23

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Columbia, SC

Post by squirl23 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Robin -

There is another transport in the area that I have thrown my hat in for a first leg, but that looks to already be booked. I can support this trip on Sunday if that is possible.

Let me know.

Chris Werling
336-541-5546

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Chris
Thank you very much. I will reach out to the couple to see if Sunday works for them (don't know if they attend church, etc.) what time are you thinking you would be to COlumbia? I look forward to working with you. Robin

AF Karl

Post by AF Karl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm available Saturday afternoon if they can't do Sunday.

squirl23

Post by squirl23 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 am

Robin -
I will call you this morning. The other transport is in need of a first leg of four for some 3 wk old pups on Sunday and it looks like another pilot has volunteered for Saturday.
Looks like this may work out for everyone.

Chris

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:21 pm

Karl
Are you available to help fly this dog for me on Saturday? Please advise what time you can pick and what time you will deliver to Columbia. Also the address for the airport in Columbia or where you intend to fly to. Thank you

AF Karl

Post by AF Karl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Robin, I plan to leave for Smith Reynolds Airport (KINT) around 2:30. Expect arrival around 3:30-3:45; I'll pick up the dog and leave for Columbia Owens Airport (KCUB) no later than 4:15. I should arrive in Columbia around 5:30-5:45. Here's the address to KCUB:

1400 JIM HAMILTON BLVD
COLUMBIA, SC 29205

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:37 pm

I am in Greensboro, not Winston Salem. Landmark or Atlantic Aero are 4 min from the rescue. Ordinarily, i would not hesitate to drive to Smith Reynolds in WS but i am having a huge adoption fair that i can slip out of for a few minutes but not the hour it would take to drive to ws and back. Please advise if you can come to me in GSO. Thanks.

AF Karl

Post by AF Karl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:18 pm

OK Robin, I'll meet you at Atlantic Aero at GSO.

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Thank you very much. Please text or call me as you are leaving to head to me and i will be waiting for you on the ground at Atlantic Aero.