bloodhound transport

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mfairchild

Re: bloodhound transport

Post by mfairchild » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:22 am

Can you wait until Apr 28th. I am flying our corporate jet to Cedar City and could drop him off in St George if you can get him to San Antonio if the timing would work out. Pls let me know.

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 am

We would like to move him more quickly but if not it would be a really good plan. This would certainly be easiest on the dog, he's just not in the greatest situation right now. If you wouldn't mind just letting me know if you fill your plane and I'll let you know as soon as possible if I'm taking the spot. And thank you very much. Emily

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 pm

I'm looking at the flight maps and it looks as if going from Houston-Cisco-Roswell and Houston-San Angelo-Roswell are basically the same with a slightly shorter route from San Angelo. The Houston pilot can fly on Tuesday. I'm checking to see if I can get the pup to the plane and have it met on the other side but would like to know if either of the pilots in Cisco or San Angelo are available to fly on Tuesday. Thanks Emily

cavgr

Post by cavgr » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 pm

emily where to we stand on this transport,,, im still available tues. or wed

thanks jerry

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Neither of the other pilots has responded yet. I have the phone number for one and will call her in the morning. The man who has the dog lives 5 minutes from the airport. One pilot told me she is available most of the time so I'm hoping when I call she'll say yes. Not sure why neither replied, I'll try to have definite in the morning for Tuesday. Emily

cavgr

Post by cavgr » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:40 am

ok thanks jerrry

angelsvocce
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by angelsvocce » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:56 am

If you can get the pup to me in San Antonio, Tx. (KSSF), I can get him to Ruidoso, NM. (KSRR).

I am generally only available on the weekends.
Miguel
COMM SEL/MEL IFR
N350MF
2003 Symphony 160
Home-base: Stinson Municipal - KSSF (San Antonio, Tx)
[email protected]
210-827-1887

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Jerry (in Houston) I have a pilot in San Angelo who can fly Tues but she can't leave until 12:30. Is that too late for you, I know you wanted to fly around 8. Emily

lydiaashorey

Post by lydiaashorey » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Hey Everyone,
I am the San Angelo pilot. I can fly tuesday but after 12:30 due to the plane being booked in the morning. My number is 407-744-8345.
Lydia
ps I can watch the dog if he needs to be dropped off early. Not ideal but I will if need be

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:14 pm

My thanks to all who have responded. We have the pup to Albuquerque so I'll be marking this done and starting the work of moving him now from there.