bloodhound transport

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
southcentral

bloodhound transport

Post by southcentral » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:bloodhound, 70, 7 months
Health condition:good
Heartworm status: neg
Vaccinations:utd
Health certificate:yes
Spayed/neutered:no
Special needs:no
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport:Emily Williams 479/443-2775
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties:Emily Williams 479/443-2775
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties:435/669-6811
Are you a 501c3:yes
Date ready for transport: now
Additional info/situation:
Last edited by southcentral on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeerHunter124

Re: bloodhound transport

Post by DeerHunter124 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:01 pm

I might be able to participate by flying a leg of the journey. My plane is hangared at Cisco, TX (3F2). Cisco is east of Abilene about 45 miles.

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm

You are my first response so I'll need to piece it together as things come through. What is your range please and when are you generally available. And thank you. Emily

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 pm

My home base is Cisco. I don't mind flying up to three hours total. I need to stay out of controlled air space, if possible.

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by controlled air space but once I know what we are doing I'll show you what I think I need and you can tell me if it works for you or if it needs to be altered? And thanks again. Emily

cavgr

Post by cavgr » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:13 am

i can fly from houston to brownwood if that is the route you are planing ..any idea yet when?? also do u have a crate?? [email protected]

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 am

I have a pilot in Cisco which is just below Brownwood, could you fly there and meet him? And I can get a crate if needed. I never know some pilots use them some don't, some can't fit them in. So if you need one we'll figure it out. Emily

southcentral

Post by southcentral » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 am

I'm not sure how these posts show up. Does eveyone who has responded see them?
Deerhunter124 how close to Amarillo can you get? I apologize but I don't know where to find air milage and so I don't know how far 3 hours would be and I don't know how far it is between Cisco and Amarillo by air. If there is a place where I can go to get this information please let me know and I'll look for it myself. I do apologize. Emily

lydiaashorey

Post by lydiaashorey » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Hey,
If someone wants to bring the pup to San Angelo,TX, then I can bring him to Rosewell, NM. Or somewhere 3hrs from San Angelo. San Angelo is a towered airport. I can fly to a close non-towered airport if that works best.
Lydia

lydiaashorey

Post by lydiaashorey » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Oh and to SouthCentral- I go to airnav.com to find airport within the city. Then I go to skyvector.com, to see how far apart they are by using the airport codes. Hope that helps!